So it's official! Ava no longer uses her paci! I think I had a harder time with it than her. Well, maybe not, but it broke my heart too.
She went 3 weeks without it at nap time. We had finally gotten to a point where she really didn't ask for it because she knew that I would say "no". Sometimes she would ask in a sad half crying voice if she could have it.
Friday night we decided that we were done with them. So when she went to bed, we bribed her with everything to go to bed without it and not cry. She whimpered for about a minute and that was it. She slept through the night and everything. Early this morning, when she woke up she did start crying and saying "daddy, I want my paci". We just got her up and put her in our bed. I know that we still have a couple more nights of battling it out, but we are officially done. (Even though I haven't thrown them away just yet!)
She is a big girl now!!!
Sunday, January 22, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment