Sunday, May 15, 2011

Pool Party at the Ostroms

Yesterday kicked off pool party season at our friend's house, Kerri and Chad Ostrom. Kerri and Chad had their first baby, Carter, on December 26th 2010. He is 2 weeks older than Noah. One of Kerri's friends' had a boy, Parker, that was born on November 26th 2010. He is 6 weeks older than Noah. It was so fun to see the boys together. Here they are.
From Left to Right: Parker, Carter and Noah


How cute, right? I can't wait to see what they will all be like next year at their pool parties.

Ava had a blast also. Unfortunately I did not get any pictures of her in the pool because I was holding Noah. She loved the pool, which is a far cry from where she was last year. I am excited for this summer! I bought a small blow up pool for the kids for the summer. Not as big as the one we had last year because Mike kept poo-pooing the idea. I think he may change his mind later. Since I will be home with the kids, I wanted to have something fun to do. Maybe next year we can get one of those pools that are around $300 and have a filter for the kids. (Just planting the seed, Mike!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment