Monday, May 2, 2011

Our Day at the Phoenix Zoo

For a while now Mike and I have been saying that we need to take Ava to the zoo. Every weekend we come up with a reason not to go. This weekend we decided that we were going to go and take Ava and Noah.

Ava had a BLAST!! All she kept saying is "Let's go see more animals"

Here are some pictures from our morning at the zoo.
Ava playing in the "tractor" at the Little People Play area

Mama and Noah

These Turtles were HUGE...At first I thought they were just fake ones in the area and then they moved..

Me and the kiddos!

We had such a good time at the zoo. We have a membership and it is so worth it because we can get in an hour earlier than the general public. The zoo is nice and empty. We usually only stay for an hour or two.

Now....after we got home from the zoo, it was meltdown central from both of them. Noah was overtired and probably overstimulated and wouldn't eat his bottle. Ava was upset because she wanted to watch Sid the Science Kid, but Mike was installing Noah's fan and had to turn off the power. I guess there is sometimes bad with the good. I am looking forward to when Noah is older and can enjoy the zoo as much as Ava does!

No comments:

Post a Comment