Yesterday, Mike went for a bike ride. (Maybe watching the Tour of California may have prompted it). He takes a water pack and wears his helmet. After his ride, he brought it inside and this is what happened to it.
She kept saying. "ok, See you soon". She must here Mike and I say that when we leave to run an errand. She was also laying the water pack on the floor and putting Bobo and all her animals on it and pulling it around the house.
She is in love with her mega blocks right now. I know I have posted pictures before, but she wants to build houses, towers, barns etc. for her animals.
She loves her little animals. We have so many now and she remembers them all. We unfortunately have lost Jake. Many mornings she will say, "mommy, let's find Jake" or if we go to Target she will say "let's get a new Jake".
| These are a couple of the animals. I need to get a lineup of all of them. |
Ava,
You are full of life. You run a mile a minute and never stop. When you want something you repeat it over and over and over again until someone listens. You love to play with your little animals. I sit and watch you when you don't notice as you have conversations with those little guys. Bobo, your bunny, is your best friend. You love to share your food with her and show her many things. I hear you say "C'mon Bobo, I show you". I love how you say smart. It is saah-mart. Your favorite phrase right now is "I do it allllll by myself" (the all is drawn out). Being outside is where you like to be. Don't grow up too fast. Mommy and Daddy love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment