Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Noah is 4 Months Old...

Happy 4 month birthday Bubba! I can't believe it has been 4 months. It has been a long and short 4 months.

We had our 4 month doctor appointment yesterday. Noah weighs 16 lbs 10 ozs, which is the 84th percentile and is 26 3/4" long, which is the 97th percentile! He is a BIG boy! I figured he had to have grown in length because I noticed that his 6 month onesie was starting to get a little tight. I put him in some 9 month onesie this week! Crazy, right?

Noah is still not a great sleeper. He still only naps 25 mins at a time. Some days I can get him to go back down for 40 more minutes, but that is it. He has slept through the night a couple of times, but wakes once to eat and usually wakes up at 4 am. Our friend, the swing, is the only thing that extends naps and gets him to sleep until I wake him up at 6 am.

He still hasn't rolled over. He will roll up onto his side from his back. That is mostly because he sleeps on his left side. He is grabbing at his toys and putting them to his mouth.

He loves to smile and laughs a little.

He has started recognizing different people and places. Last weekend we went to Mike's sisters house and he cried for a while. I couldn't console him. It was actually Mike that was able to calm him. The Doctor said that that usually doesn't happen until 6 months old, so he is developing fast. It is cognitive development. I hope this doesn't kick us in the butt when we want to go to other peoples houses. We are going to our friends house this weekend for a BBQ and I am praying that he will be ok.

He eats every 4 hours and takes an avg of 6 oz per bottle. We are putting rice cereal in his bottles to help with his reflux. He is still taking prevacid for his reflux as well.

He is ready to move onto size 3 diapers, but I still have lots of 2's left that I don't want to waste.

He is wearing 6-9 month clothes.

Mommy and Daddy and big sister Ava love you tons, Bubba!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment