Our new nanny started yesterday, Amanda. This is the first non family member to watch Ava. I was actually surprised at how well Ava did. She warmed up fairly quickly. She is not 100% herself yet, but she let her play with her. I played with them and got Amanda familiar with our day and where things were and then left for the 2 of them to get to know each other. When I was around, I would say Amanda was a bit shy. I think that is somewhat understandable. That is why I gave them time together. I got some cleaning done, which was nice. After she left, I felt very guilty. I don't really know why, but just had this feeling in my stomach. I think some of it is the fact that we just had a week off with Ava and that I will not be watching her 100%, even though I will be in the house and still able to play with her when I want. I always feel bad when other people have to watch Ava and she is not in a good mood. I am her mom and that is my job,but I always wonder what other people think and how they will handle her. Oh well, I just don't like change and this too will pass. Ava had a rough sleeping night last night, as I expected. She tends to wake a lot during the night on nights when there is a lot of change going on during the day. I am hoping this is the last bit of change for a while and we can get her back to sleeping through the night.
Tuesday, August 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment