Last night, I tried putting a rubber band in her hair and it is so cute. I wish she would leave it in for longer than 30 minutes.
She has also found it fun to get into the drawer in the kitchen where we keep our cutting boards. She likes to put them on the floor and walk on them..
****
I got to spend sometime out yesterday helping a friend that is pregnant register at Babies'r'us. It was a lot of fun. I had help from my sister in law when I registered and I could not have done it without her, it is so overwhelming for new moms. I don't know why they don't have more help for that sort of thing there. It would be helpful for first time moms. I, myself will register, even if I don't have a 2nd shower just because you get a discount on items on your registry 2 weeks before the baby is born and then after the baby is born. I am all about the discount.
There will be some things that we will need anyway and depending on if it is a boy, we will need more stuff. I just can't put a boy in girls clothes, but he can use some pink burp clothes.
No comments:
Post a Comment