We had a Hello Kitty theme because that is her favorite right now.
She got some wonderful gifts and we had lots of love from our family and friends.
She is really into crafts right now and got a bunch of stickers and paints etc. We have had stickers everywhere lately. They think they are making "thing" more beautiful with the addition of a sticker or picture with stickers added to it. It is awesome and I really do love it. I know it won't last for long!
I spent the day enjoying the company that I didn't get a lot of pictures. Here are the few that I did get.
| Cupcake Tower |
Ava getting ready to blow out her candles. Unfortunately it was those candles that don't blow out. I thought I got rid of all of them, but nope there was a new pack in our drawer. (Threw those away).
It was a great day!!
We went to her 4 year doctor appointment today. She is in the 72nd percentile on both height and weights. She weighs 37.8 lbs and is 40 3/4" tall. The doctor was pleased with everything.
No comments:
Post a Comment