This is the first time we have traveled in a while. I was nervous because my kids don't travel well. They don't sleep well and don't eat well either. Ava gets a little overwhelmed and then when we get home is cranky from being so busy.
It was nice to escape though. It was quite cold!! I had to pull out the sweaters again.
Noah loved playing outside.
Mike, Noah and Grandpa
Ava, grandma and I
Noah loved going up and down the stair to my moms Living Room. We had to keep an eye on him all.the.time. By the time we left, he was sorta getting the hang of going down the stair by sitting and he would crawl down face forward.
As I mentioned, I was nervous about the sleeping situation. I slept in the same room with Noah and Mike slept in the same room as Ava. I was always curious about how Noah slept and let me tell you, he tosses and moves around a lot. I am such a light sleeper, so I didn't sleep great. Mike shared a room with Ava. Mike told me that he read her books and then laid down to fall asleep and about 15 mins later, Ava sat up from her mattress and started tickling his feet that were hanging over the edge. Ha! ha!. Then she woke up for an hour in the middle of the night. I guess this is just how it goes.
I was so happy to be able to celebrate my grandpa's 92nd birthday. I hope there are many more to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment