Dear Noah Boy,
I can't believe that you are 14 months old. It makes me a little sad. I know that growing up is just what you are going to do, but if you could just slow it down, that would be awesome!!
You love to put stuff on your head. Yesterday it was 2 of Ava's headbands. You would really make a cute girl. You just put it on and walked around with a smirk on your face because you knew you were hot stuff..
You have quite a personality. You are very strong willed. You have started throwing a fit when you don't get your way, which is a lot these days because you have an older sister that wants what you have. You like to walk around like a mad drunken sailor when you are mad looking for the perfect place to throw yourself to the ground. Sissy and I just sit and watch this all go down and giggle loudly to ourselves.
You just started disobeying me. When I say "no", you do whatever it is that your not supposed to be doing even faster. You also just started wanting to throw things in the toilet. Yikes! Your sister never did that. We have to keep the toilet lid shut now!
You still love to be outside or going places. Whenever I put your shoes on you immediately walk to the back door. Oh the tears that will come this summer when it is too hot to go outside!!
You really want to be a climber. You try to climb everything, but can't quite get your little legs up enough to do it. It will only be a matter of time.
You have grown to love buddy. You love him!
You love to watch Baby Einsteins videos.
You have really gotten into books this past month. You especially love ones with animals. You really won't sit still for long stories.
You haven't really added any new words to your vocabulary this month. You still just point and grunt. You make the panting noise for dog, say "meow" for cat, make a noise with your lips for horse and make a roar for lion.
You love to color!
You can point to your belly button and toes.
You are a picky eater, but you eat a lot when you like something. You love sweets ( You get that from me) You have stopped eating veggies. I am going to have to get creative. You still don't like milk, but LOVE water. We haven't introduced juice to you yet, because we know that you will love it and then not drink your water.
You are still taking 2 naps a day. One at 10am and one at 3pm. You sleep through the night. You go to bed at 7pm and sleep until 6am. You just started crying every time you wake up. You used to play in your crib more when you woke up in the morning, but it is now about 15 minutes max and then you start to cry. I know that this is how it will be for a while. You take after your sister. You are usually in a good mood though.
You now have all your 1 year molars. You got your top 2 "eye" teeth this month too. I can't wait until they are all in because you don't nap well when you are teething!
You are much more outgoing than your sister was.
You have such long hair and I don't want to cut it because it will have to be a big boy hair style and I love the long, whispy, curly q's!!
You are in size 18-24 month clothes and size 5 diapers.
Mommy and daddy love you so much as does your sister! I love watching you grow and discover new things.
No comments:
Post a Comment