Saturday, March 17, 2012

Dancing Queen and King

As I have mentioned before, we have a lot of dance parties at our house. I always turn the music station on the TV in the morning to workout and to just have as background noise. I also want them to enjoy music.
They even have certain songs that they like. Ava really likes any Katy Perry song or as she says "Paty Kerry". Her favorite song is "Last Friday Night." I know, mom fail on that one. Couldn't she pick a more "PC" song. She always tells me to sing the songs. I think it is so she can learn the words. Needless to say, I flub all the words in that song so she won't learn them. They both love Rhianna's "We found Love." Ava will say "mama, it's our song, let's dance." Noah even gets in on that action and can hear certain songs and he will dance soon. Now when I say dance, I mean run in circles, because that is what Ava does and now that is what Noah does. I will have to post a video soon because it is so fun to watch, but here are some pictures.
Ava has to clear the entire floor area first. Noah usually likes to carry something in his hands. Ava just happened to grab Bobo this time.

I love to watch them. They are just so cute.


No comments:

Post a Comment