Noah is 9 months old already!
He is getting so big! He is wanting to move around so much more, but still not crawling. I tried to get pictures this morning, but he kept moving, so this is what I got.
I spiked his hair because he has this quaffed hair.
Noah now has 8 teeth. He is our barracuda! In terms of eating, he is still on his Elecare formula, eating four 8 oz bottles a day. He recently started refusing to eat baby food. I started him on some puffs and I know he wants table food. The problem really is how his tummy will handle it. Our GI doctor was being really cautious about what we feed him, but our pediatrician said to go ahead and introduce slowly. She was concerned with his lack of weight gain in the past month. He weighs 21 lbs 10 oz, which was only up 5 oz since last month. He has been really hard to feed lately. I think it has to do with his teeth. I am going to start with some veggies and fruits and keep trying new things over time. He needs to put on some weight here. He is only in the 68th percentile.
He is tall, he is 31" tall, which is in the 94th percentile. He is growing out of his 12 month clothes. I just bought all 18 month fall clothes, but am thinking I may need to return some for 24 month sizes.He is just so long.
He is sleeping through the night and taking short naps in the day. He usually sleeps about an hour in the morning and one hour 20 mins in the afternoon and 10 hours at night. I guess he is just on the lower end of the spectrum for sleep. I know he is ready to move his morning nap out some, because the past couple of days, he has only been sleeping 30-40 mins in the morning.
As I said earlier, she wants to be on the go, but I guess he is just "lazy". Again, the pediatrician was a bit concerned and just wants us to keep an eye on it. He gets up onto one knee and reaches as far as he can and sometimes moves his one knee, but gives up after that. He moves around in circles on his butt. There is always a toy within reach, so I guess he hasn't had to learn to crawl. I know it will come within the next month. He likes to walk when we hold his hands. He still isn't pulling himself up on stuff all the way. He gets up to his knees. He loves to grab on to Ava to try to pull himself up and she thinks he is giving her a hug!!
Reaching as far as he can on his one knee.
Trying to pull himself up.
He loves music. Every time I put it on, he bounces his body.
He loves to babble. He says "da-da-da" and other babbles.
He is very serious. He studies everything. He loves to see things move. He loves to move wheels on trucks. He loves to take objects out of a box.
He still loves his sissy. She always makes him smile and he tries to talk to her.
He recently developed a fear of the elevator and public restrooms.
He knows who he knows and who he doesn't. He usually cries throughout his doctor's appointments because he doesn't recognize the doctors.
He personality is ever changing. He gets very angry when you take a toy away or make him do something he doesn't want to do. (Like eat...He hates to sit in his high chair unless he gets some puffs). He likes to clench his fists now and fuss.
Overall, he wakes up happy and babbling and that is all that matters...
He is in size 5 diapers.
This month we traveled to Prescott for a weekend. He didn't like to be out of his bed. It was the first time in a month that he had woken up at night. He was a bit cautious of gramme's dog, but towards the end of the trip, he was smiling at her.
****Even though this is technically in the next month, just yesterday and today Noah has started to crawl a little bit. He is on one knee with the other leg bent and he scoots on his one knee a couple of scoots. Oh man, are we in trouble. EVERY. SINGLE toy we have is a choking hazard!!
Can't wait until next month to see what he is doing and new parts of his personality.
He is in size 5 diapers.
This month we traveled to Prescott for a weekend. He didn't like to be out of his bed. It was the first time in a month that he had woken up at night. He was a bit cautious of gramme's dog, but towards the end of the trip, he was smiling at her.
****Even though this is technically in the next month, just yesterday and today Noah has started to crawl a little bit. He is on one knee with the other leg bent and he scoots on his one knee a couple of scoots. Oh man, are we in trouble. EVERY. SINGLE toy we have is a choking hazard!!
Can't wait until next month to see what he is doing and new parts of his personality.
No comments:
Post a Comment