Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Another Weekend in Prescott

Gosh, it has been a while since I have blogged. We have been busy around here. There are really just not enough hours in the day!

We got out of town this weekend and headed up to Prescott for my Grandma's 84th birthday. (And wouldn't you go figure that I didn't get one picture of that day!)

We drove up Saturday morning and left on Sunday afternoon. The weather was perfect.

Mike and I were able to take a nice long walk Sunday morning and then we headed to the pumpkin patch. Ava was scared at first and then had a good time looking for a pumpkin.

Ava and daddy looking for pumpkins in the pumpkin patch.

Looking at the animals in the animal farm.
Noah was more interested in the pumpkin than looking at me for a picture.

 Trying to get Ava to look at me for a picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment