Friday, October 21, 2011

A Girl and Her Bunny

We all know that Ava loves her bunny, Bobo! She loves him/her (Bobo is gender neutral and changes daily).  She takes Bobo EVERYWHERE! We don't leave the house without him.(For today, Bobo will be a "he").

If Bobo could talk, I bet he would have many stories.

Ava talks to Bobo like a friend. When we go to the park, she is yelling "Bobo, watch me!" or "Bobo, I'm coming" after sending him shooting down the slide first.


She likes to show Bobo many things. If she is doing something or building something, she will call out "Bobo, come look".

The other day, I took the kids for a run in the jogging stroller to the park. When we got to the park and got out of the stroller to go in the swings, I realized Bobo wasn't with us. I panicked and called Mike to look for him.  We got back in the stroller and ran back to retrace our footsteps and found him on the ground on the street corner! I think I was more upset than Ava. She didn't realize what it would mean if Bobo went missing.

Bobo is our "third" child. No one can love him like Ava.


No comments:

Post a Comment