Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Sorry it's been so long

Sorry it has been so long, but it has been death warmed over at the Leptuch house this past week. Ava started not feeling well on Tuesday, which coincidentally, is the same day that my morning sickness decided to kick into high gear. My mom started watching Ava that week, last week, and I had a vendor meeting on Tuesday morning and when I got home, the nausea kicked in and I was down for the count the rest of the day. That night Ava woke up a couple of times coughing and just not feeling well. I was exhausted Wednesday morning from the lack of sleep. She had about a 100 degree temp all day Wednesday, which Tylenol brought down. Below is a picture of her falling asleep on the family room floor. She has NEVER done that, but she was so tired from not sleeping well the night before that she just conked. We left her there and she got about an hour sleep, which is good for her. When she is sick, her sleeping is the worst.
Thursday, she appeared to be on the mend, so I assumed teeth, but Friday morning she woke up and started coughing and touching her chest, as if to tell me it hurt. Friday was rough, i was still not feeling well, Ava didn't feel well and daddy was in Globe (2 hours away) at a work conference. I texted him about 10am and said if he could come home that would be a ton of help and he did!! He rocks! Friday night was the worst. Ava was up most of the night and finally about 11 pm after going into her room every 30 minutes trying to put her to sleep, we all got up and watched baby Einsteins. Finally at midnight we put her down, which didn't last long, so I brought her into our bedroom, thinking that be propped up on a pillow would help and it did. Ahhh, sleep. we got about 3 hours and she woke up at which point we put her in her crib for another 2.5 hours. That was it. She was cranky all day Saturday and we all went to bed at 6pm. Mike's mom was in town and she came over Friday night for a couple of hours and then came over on Sunday, in which Ava was feeling much better, expect for not napping that day.
I think we are all starting to feel better. yay! That was rough.

This is Ava playing with grandma nini's camera

We discovered Popsicles this week and she loves them. we make her eat them outside because they are messy.



The Gratrix clan came to visit us 2 Saturday's ago and that is Ava and Adam playing. They are about the same height. Adam will be 2 in September.


mama and Ava



No comments:

Post a Comment