
Me and my new car seat!!! she didn't look as happy as she was, but I think she likes that she can look out front.
Today we decided to get out and went to San Tan Shopping center to buy some wine because our wine fridge was looking a little bare. While we were there, we thought it would be fun to take Ava to the kids play area. She had a lot of fun watching the other kids. Here are a couple of pictures.

There was a hole that Ava is looking into and you could crawl through it and there was another kid on the other side that Ava was "playing" with.
Ava had a lot of fun playing, but every time we took her out, she threw a mini fit. All I have to do is distract her and then she is fine. Daddy didn't leave her side. When I was down there watching her, some kids came running around the corner and knocked Ava over. She cried for all of 2 seconds, but I got a dirty look from Daddy. Ava was fine, but the kids didn't even apologize, how RUDE!!!
I made tortellini with Pasta sauce for lunch with beets on the side and some milk to wash it all down with. She loved it.
Her little tantrums are getting a little bit worse, but i guess that is to be expected. I am staying calm and trying to get her onto the next thing. She is only one, how can this be! I must teach her to speak TODAY!!! Just kidding, of course. It is part of her growing up and expressing herself. I keep remembering something that I read that said that she only does this because she feels "safe" enough with us to do it. She wouldn't do it if she didn't think we cared.
We are still working on weaning away the bottle. So far today she hasn't had one, but I might give in tonight just to get some liquids in her. We will see. She is enjoying her milk and being a "big girl" with her sippy cups.



No comments:
Post a Comment