Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy Friday!




Happy Friday! I know that I am happy that today is Friday. It has been a long week. I am still battling a cold and am hoping and praying that Ava doesn't get it. Her birthday is next weekend and I don't want her to be sick. I am not 100% sure we can avoid it. On Wednesday she had a temp of 101.5. I have to give her baby Tylenol twice and each time we got the temp down to 99. She was fine the next day, but today I am noticing a bit of a runny nose. It could all just be teeth,but who knows. It is always a mystery. Can't wait until she can talk in full sentences. (I know I will be eating my words on that one!). So what's new.... If I ask ava where her hair is , she will grab her hair. If I ask her where her tongue is she will stick out her tongue. If I ask her if she has to go poo-poo, she will make a grunting noise. She has recently decided that if she eats the same food 2 days in a row, she doesn't like it on the second day. She gets that from daddy. So I have had to become creative with foods. It is hard since she still can't really eat meat. Tonight she will have pizza for dinner for the Leptuch Friday night pizza and wine night. We look forward to friday dinners all week long. Mostly we look forward to it to have some wine. We have decided not to drink during weekdays/nights and only drink Friday,sat and sundays. Mike even went golfing yesterday for work and didn't even have 1 beer. I am not sure I could be that good. I am only doing it because I don't need the extra calories.

The pics above were taken today. One has a pic of Ava that looks like there is a halo above her head, but it is acutally her hair with the sunlight coming through. the one with Ava playing with the hose is for grandpa Ron, we are prepping her to drink from it soon!!!
i will post pics from her first v-day on monday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment