Ava was off of school and sick. Noah got sick on Wednesday and is still sick. I started to feel sick Saturday morning, but have hopefully bypassed it. Mike started feeling sick on Sunday and it is still up in the air if he will get it or not. I guess it just comes with the territory!!
We went up to Prescott this past weekend for my grandmas 85th birthday. It was nice to get out of the heat, but I realized that I am not quite ready for the cold yet. I know, can you believe it?!? I am sick of the hot hot heat, but I can deal with the current weather. We have been able to go for walks in the mornings. It will be nice when we can go at night too. Anyway, the kids always have a great time in Prescott. They like to check out grammy's garden and pick all her flowers!!I didn't get any pictures, but this one.
| Grammy reading to the kiddos |
The Friday before we were leaving to go up there, I put in one last load of darks into the washer and it broke on me. It wouldn't drain or finish the spin. Soooo, I was off to buy a new one. We have had it since we moved in and it wasn't new then, so it is at least 7 years old. The hardest part was pulling all the wet clothes out and ringing the water out. Of course, Mike had jeans in there. geez! Those were tough! So now we are the proud new owners of a washer.
Ava is back at school today and it has been a nice break. The kids were getting on each others nerves last week and mine as well. Noah really enjoys some time to himself. We put on "Toddler Tunes" on TV and he dances like a goon and just plays by himself for a little while.
No comments:
Post a Comment