BUT... now Noah has a runny nose. What!?! What!?! He kept putting his finger in his mouth yesterday toward the back of his mouth and saying "hurt". I just thought it was his teeth, but now I am guessing that his throat was hurting him. Boo:( Sick kiddos=No fun!
We went to Walmart yesterday. What !?! What!?!(Not sure why I still go there, because I have a bad experience every time). Oh well, I had to return a humidifier that I bought there. The kids saw all the Halloween stuff and wanted to walk through the aisles. While there Ava found a Minnie Mouse costume that she said she would wear for Halloween. She was so excited to put it on when we got home and as soon as we got it one, she went into full on meltdown mode. Like, take this off now. So I did. I realized later that the sleeve has glitter on it and is itchy. Sooo, if we put on a long sleeve shirt and long pants, it is all better, right? So what we now have is hotness at it's finest.
| What!?! What!?! Yes there are 3 headbands in her hair. |
Noah loves puzzles! His favorite right now is a puzzle of the United States. We give him a state and he puts it where it is supposed to go. He is so smart. What!?! What!?! He will work on a puzzle for days until he masters it.
I am soooo into fitness gadgets. What!?! What!?! I have recently bought a Heart Rate Monitor (polar FT4) for my workouts, a Fitbit for steps and sleep (more in a minute) and a Foam Roller (aka the green mean machine). I love my new fitbit. You can wear it at night and it will tell you how long it took you to fall asleep and how many times you woke up and total hours slept and then gives you a sleep efficiency percent. The first night I wore it, I woke up 21 times!! No wonder I am so tired some mornings. The next 2 nights were when Ava was sick, so I don't count those, but it has gotten better. Last night I only woke up 7 times.
The green mean machine is a foam roller that I have been using for my IT bands and boy does that thing hurt. It is like rolling on metal, but is supposed to help. I try to do 10 minutes a day.
No comments:
Post a Comment