Wow! I still can't believe how fast time flies. I know that everyone says it. I do all the time, especially to first time moms, but each month when I write these posts, I still can't believe it!
Noah,
What a personality you are turning out to have. You are still our "chill" baby, but when you get mad, you get mad. It can partially be due to the fact that your top 4 teeth decided to all come in at once and I think you are getting another bottom tooth. It can also be due to the fact that your sissy wants every toy you have and if someone takes away your toy, watch out.
Speaking of teeth. We call you the barracuda because of all your teeth, here are some shots.
You have discovered your high pitch voice. Sometimes you will start to fuss and then it ends with a high pitched scream and a smile. You love to play "who can make the loudest noise" with mama. You will make a loud scream and then I will, then you will, then I will. We go back and forth. You love it. This has earned you the nickname Blue Eyed Squawk's-a-lot! You have also been babbling a lot. Mostly "da-da-da".
You love music. We put the music on and sissy and I dance and you like to bop your head and sing along. Or just make loud screeches.
You are trying to wave. You will put your hand in the air and move your fingers around.
You still have no desire to be on the move. I am ok with that. You still haven't really rolled over from front to back, at least consistently where I have seen it. You are starting to walk with the me holding your hands, but you are still trying to get the idea of one foot then the next. You like to stand up. We put you up against the couch, but you don't really understand that you have to hold on. No crawling yet and no interest in it yet. You will sit in your spot that I put you down in and just turn around in circles to get what you want. Sometimes you will reach and reach for something that you fall forward. (I guess you are wanting to crawl).
You are better about your food. We are through all the stage 1 foods. You are starting to like peas and peaches now. We can only do bananas every once in a while because man that backs you up to the point of uncomfortable. You are starting to protest your high chair. Not sure what that is all about, but sweet pea, you have a long way before you are out of that thing. You are still taking four 8 oz bottles a day.
Your sleep is getting better. You are sleeping through the night for the most part. You are currently still taking 3 naps, but we have to change that soon. You are taking an hour and 15 min nap in the morning. We have shifted your second nap out a bit in hopes you would take a longer one, but it has been about an45 mins to an hour and 15 mins too and then you take a 3rd nap that is about 45 mins. Somehow we have to drop a nap. You also like to wake up at the crack of dawn. Anywhere between 4:30-4:45am. yuck!!
You took 2 trips this month. Your first one was to LA and you took your first plane ride there. You did great. Your second trip was to Prescott.
Stats:
Weight: (will update after our appt on Tuesday)
Clothes: You have transitioned to 12 mos!!! I can't believe it.
Diaper size: 4 and 5's at night
Hair height: Sticking straight up and growing!!
What an amazing baby you are! We love you to pieces!
Friday, September 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment