I just realized I didn't post the information from Ava's doctors appointment. We went last Thursday.
Weight: 29 lbs
Height: 36 1/4" (It has been said that if you double their height when they are 2, that will be their adult height. Looks like she will be 6 feet tall). Can you say Volleyball player?!?
Overall, the doctor said she was doing well even though I felt like every time she asked us something, we said "nooo".
Ava has a little anexity around strangers. She demonstrated by crying the entire doctor's appointment. She needs to start taking a multivitamin and we need to cut out the juice. We have started letting her only have juice at breakfast time and offering milk and water for her other meals. Eventually she will drink it, right? So far it has been a battle.
Saturday, March 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment